When you refer friends & family we
give back to Texas 4-H & FFA Foundation
Thank you for telling your friends and family about Ag Workers & Insureberry! We appreciate you sharing your experience.
Referring us to your friends and family means you’re helping them too. We compare insurance policies and look for potential coverage gaps to ensure they have the protection they need at the lowest possible price.
As a special thanks for spreading the word about AG Workers & Insureberry, each time you send a new referral our way, we donate $10 to 4-H & $10 to FFA Foundation.
These non-profits help serve the future of agriculture in Texas, and we are personally involved with both.
Support the organizations you love in 3 simple steps!
Refer a friend or family member for a free, no-obligation insurance quote
One of our licensed agents provides them with a free insurance review
We make a $20 donation to our nonprofit partners - it's that easy!
Three ways to participate:
• Tell your friend to call 800-772-7424 for a complimentary insurance quote and to mention your name.
• Tell your friend to request an online insurance quote and to mention your name.
• Fill out the short form below, and let your friend know one of our reps will be in touch to verify their details for a no-obligation quote.
Here's the Deal:
1. Your referral must be a Texas resident.
2. Your referral must be be over the age of 21.
3. The number of referrals a person can make is unlimited.
4. Everyone can participate in this program, not just current Ag Workers and Insureberry customers.
5. No purchase is necessary to qualify, but the referred person must provide enough
information during our follow-up communication to legitimately quote their auto, home, farm & ranch, commercial coverage, etc.
6. The referral reward is only awarded once per referred household, not per policy.
7. The referral reward is not valid on past referrals.
8. You cannot refer the same person more than once.
9. Please, do not refer anyone you do not personally know.
10. Please, do not encourage people to submit inaccurate information in their quote request.